Complete bolt-on catback exhaust system including 3" midpipe and performance muffler section
- 304 stainless steel piping
- 3/8" thick machined flanges
- High-flow performance muffler with straight through design
- Multiple tip options (see below for choices)
- TIG welded to perfection
- Bolts directly to OEM catalytic converter location
- Midpipe available with or without Resonator or Secondary Muffler
- Available for Coupe or Sedan
Volume Control Options:
Standard Midpipe no charge
- Straight, and to the point.
Resonator added to Midpipe +$100.00 USD
-Smoothes the tone of the exhaust, and aids in the removal of in-cabin resonance which can occur in some vehicles.
Secondary Muffler added to Midpipe +$185.00 USD
- For those looking to keep the cabin drone-free. Our secondary muffler option aids in the removal of in-cabin resonance as well as drone while maintaining a completely unrestricted flow for high performance.
Note: Our catback exhausts are first and foremost, performance exhausts. While these volume control options do help reduce some volume, it should be noted that the exhaust will still have an aggressive tone and will likely never be mistaken for an OEM exhaust.
Straight Muffler Tip Options:
3.5" Rolled Tip no charge
4" Single Wall Polished Tip (Angle Cut) no charge
4" Rolled Polished Tip (Angle Cut) no charge
4" Single Wall Titanium Tip (Angle Cut) +$75.00 USD
Downward Angled Muffler Tip Options:
3" Downward Angled Tip +$40.00 USD
4" Downward Angled Tip +$75.00 USD